This angel hair pasta recipe is tender noodles coated in garlic, fresh herbs, olive oil, butter and parmesan cheese. Add a fresh tomato topping for a memorable side dish or lighter main course option!
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 20 minutes
- Servings 4
- Calories 353 kcal
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs such as parsley, chives, dill and/or basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- additional chopped herbs for garnish optional
- Cook the pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- Place the butter and olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- After the butter has melted, stir in the garlic and cook for 30-60 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan. Add the herbs and parmesan cheese to the pan, along with salt and pepper to taste, then toss to coat the pasta.
- Top with tomatoes. Sprinkle with additional herbs for garnish if desired, then serve.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 156mg | Potassium: 167mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 315IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 89mg | Iron: 1mg
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!