These Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders are as moist and delicious as they look!
- PREP TIME 25 minutes
- COOK TIME 30 minutes
- TOTAL TIME 55 minutes
- 1 lb chicken tenders (aprox 10 chicken tenders)
- 10 strips bacon
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ to 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- Preheat smoker (or grill or oven) to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together Italian seasoning, pepper, salt, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Sprinkle mixture evenly over all sides of the chicken tenders, covering them completely in spices.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each tender. Tuck in the ends.
- Mix brown sugar and chili powder together, and sprinkle generously over the bacon-wrapped chicken on all sides.
- Press the brown sugar mixture onto the chicken so it doesn’t come off.
- Place bacon-wrapped chicken on smoker and cook with lid closed for about 30 minutes, or until chicken and bacon are done.
- If desired, place chicken on a cookie sheet and broil for a few minutes to crisp up the bacon.