Boneless pork chops skillet with honey garlic sauce takes 15 mins to make. This is one of the best boneless pork chop recipes, with only 5 main ingredients!
- PREP TIME 3 minutes
- COOK TIME 12 minutes
- TOTAL TIME 15 minutes
- YIELD: 3 PEOPLE
- 15 oz center cut boneless pork chops (3 pork chops)
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian parsley, for garnishing
- 2 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- Season the pork chops with salt and ground black pepper, on both sides of the pork. Mix all the ingredients in the Honey Garlic Sauce together. Stir to combine well.
- Heat up a cast-iron skillet (preferred) on high heat. Add the vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add the pork chops to the skillet and pan fry each side of the pork, uninterrupted, for 3-4 minutes each, or until the surface turns brown. Flip over to the other side and repeat the same.
- Push the pork chops to one side of the skillet, add the remaining butter. Add the garlic and saute for 10 seconds, or until they turn light brown. Add the Honey Garlic Sauce, cook to reduce the sauce to a thicker consistency or until the sauce turns amber brown. Spoon the sauce over the pork chops. Turn off the heat, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!