Bourbon Crack Chicken Crockpot. If you love bourbon chicken from the food court at the mall, you’ll love this version of Bourbon Crack Chicken Crockpot that’s made right in your slow cooker!
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup light apple juice
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons organic ketchup or chili sauce (depending on how hot you like stuff)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
Whisk all ingredients into crockpot and add chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
Serving Size: Serves 8-12