First, Cajun butter made pasta delicious, and now it’s doing wonders for salmon. We love cooking salmon as a big fillet because it’s perfect for dinner parties or those nights you don’t want to dirty a plate (we get it). Plus, it also looks spectacular coming out of the oven!
- YIELDS:8 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME:0 HOURS 15 MINS
- TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 55 MINS
- 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 1 large salmon fillet (about 3 lbs.)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. whole-grain mustard
- 2 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- Thinly sliced green onions, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with foil. Lay lemon rounds in an even layer in center of pan. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic, mustard, Cajun seasoning, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Brush all over salmon.
- Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 25 minutes. Switch oven to broil, and broil for 2 minutes, or until butter mixture has thickened.
- Garnish with green onions before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!