Cajun chicken is here to spice up your weeknight dinner. Filled with peppers and cheese and seasoned with lots Cajun spices this chicken is anything but boring.
- YIELDS:4 SERVINGS
- PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS
- COOK TIME:0 HOURS 30 MINS
- TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 45 MINS
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. medium onion, diced
- 1 c. red and green bell pepper, diced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and peppers and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- With a sharp paring knife, create a pocket in each chicken breast. Stuff each with vegetable mixture, then top with cheddar. Season chicken all over with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet and bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!