This easy recipe calls for chicken, spaghetti noodles, cream of chicken, salsa, sour cream and cheese, making it the epitome of comfort food.
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Cook Time 25 minutes
- Total Time 45 minutes
- Servings 8
- Calories 243 kcal
- 1 16 oz spaghetti noodles box
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend divided
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Mix together cooked pasta, diced chicken, cream of chicken soup, salsa, sour cream, taco seasoning, and 1 ½ cup of your cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 9×13 sprayed baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 25 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!