A pan of Chicken Supreme Pasta Bake is definitely comfort food to the max. This easy, cheesy pasta bake comes together in no time when you combine the toppings from a chicken supreme pizza with pasta and cheese.
- PREP TIME30 minutes
- COOK TIME20 minutes
- TOTAL TIME50 minutes
- 16 ounces pasta, cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups grilled chicken, cubed
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Place the onion, green pepper, mushrooms, and butter in a large skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and flour and cook for another minute or two.
- Whisk in the chicken broth. Stir until the broth thickens slightly.
- Stir in the yogurt. Add 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese and stir until melted.
- Add the cooked pasta, chicken, and can of tomatoes and stir everything together.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the pasta into the prepared dish. Top with the remaining cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browning. Serve hot.
*This can also be made into a freezer meal. Place the cheesy pasta into a freezer container (that can also be baked) and top with the remaining cheese and oregano. Let cool on the counter for an hour, then refrigerate until chilled. Place the pan in the freezer for 2-3 months. To cook, thaw the pasta overnight in the refrigerator. Bake according to directions.
YIELD:8 SERVING SIZE:1
Amount Per Serving:CALORIES: 402TOTAL FAT: 18gSATURATED FAT: 9gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 6gCHOLESTEROL: 107mgSODIUM: 744mgCARBOHYDRATES: 28gFIBER: 3gSUGAR: 5gPROTEIN: 33g
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!