Corn tortillas are laid out, then filled with a delicious mix of shredded chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, Colby Jack chees, baby spinach, and salsa. Who can resist them? I know that I can’t.
- Servings : 12 servings
- Prep time : 5 minutes
- Cooking time : 10 minutes
- Calories : 192 kcal
3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
12 6 inch corn tortillas
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups Colby jack cheese
1/2 cup salsa
1 1/2 cups baby spinach chopped and stems removed
vegetable or canola oil for frying
- Heat oil in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Gather chicken, cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, co-jack and spinach in a large mixing bowl. Mix to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay the tortilla flat. Add a few tablespoons of chicken/cream cheese mixture to the center of tortilla and spread out. Roll up and set seam side down in oil using tongs. Cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Arrange on paper towels to drain.
- Serve warm with fresh herbs or sauce of your choice.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!