My family loves these Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps, and I love that they’re such an easy dinner to make! Think all of the yummy, cheesy goodness of a BBQ chicken pizza, toasted in a crispy wrap.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Calories: 458kcal
- 2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce , your favorite kind
- 4-5 large flour tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- Add chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and BBQ sauce to a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add more BBQ sauce if needed, to taste.
- Layer tortillas with a 1/2 cup of the mixture. Starting at that end, roll the tortilla up, folding in the sides like a burrito.
- Spray a large skillet generously with cooking spray and place the wraps seam side down on the greased skillet.
- Gently brush the tops of the wraps lightly with oil, or spray them with cooking spray.
- Turn the wraps every minute or two until they are golden and crispy on all sides. Serve immediately.
- I love to serve these with Mexican Rice.
Calories: 458kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 921mg | Potassium: 301mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 428mg | Iron: 0.9mg