- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- 6 chicken thighs bone-in and skin-on
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 4 bay leaves
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl and marinade for 4 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees, add the chicken skin side down to a large dutch oven along with the sauce and bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, turn the chicken over and glaze with the sauce and cook, uncovered, for an additional 30 minutes until the chicken is browned and the sauce is reduced.
Yield: 6 servings, Amount per serving: 270 calories, Calories: 270g, Carbohydrates: 3g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 19g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 111mg, Sodium: 1168mg, Potassium: 303mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 95g, Vitamin C: 0.7g, Calcium: 24g, Iron: 1.4g
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!