These Hot Turkey and Cheese Party Rolls are an Easy Dinner Recipe or Party Appetizer for Tailgating or Game Day! The perfect bite sized snack for a crowd!
I am SO excited about these Hot Turkey and Cheese Party Rolls because we LOVE tailgating at home and hosting Game Day Parties! Easy Party Appetizers are always a hit, and I love that they are the perfect snack size for any occasion!
We have a rather large family, so when everyone comes over to our house we like to have appetizers and finger foods that everyone can snack on. Easy recipes that are kid friendly (but don’t take too much time to prepare in the kitchen)!
It’s amazing how easy party recipes are and that they can make a huge difference or impact on your guest. You may think you are just throwing a recipe together, but really you are setting a fun, inviting, and welcoming atmosphere in your home where people want to come, relax, and enjoy their time!
Since recipes & snacks can make a HUGE difference, here are even more Appetizer Recipes for you to pull from if you are hosting a game day party or event!
- 1 8 oz. Tube of Crescent Roll Dough
- 12-16 Slices of Turkey (Deli Sliced)
- 12 Slices of Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted (½ cup)
- ¼ tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- 1 tsp. Poppy Seed
- Roll out Crescent Roll Dough into 4 Rectangle shapes and press together the diagonal seam.
- On each rectangle place 3-4 slices of turkey and cheese
- Roll up each rectangle (Roll from one short side to the next short side) and press together seam gently (You will have 4 rolls at this point)
- Slice each roll into 3 pieces for a total of 12 rolls.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Place rolls into a 9×13 baking pan
- In a small bowl combine Butter, Garlic Powder & Parsley
- Brush over Crescent Rolls and Sprinkle with Poppy Seed
- Bake at 350 Degrees for 12-15 Minutes, until just starting to turn brown.