Chicken in a creamy cheesy sauce with pieces of jalapeno and loads of bacon. This Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole is one of the best casseroles ever.
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:35 minutes
- Total Time:45 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
2 lb chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup jalapeno or poblano pepper seeded and diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 thinly sliced and seeded jalapeno optional
- Combine the first 8 casserole ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until smooth. Add the cooked chicken.
- Put into a greased casserole dish. Top with the reserved cheddar, bacon, and sliced jalapenos (if using).
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Serve with a side salad.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 606mg | Potassium: 522mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 680IU | Vitamin C: 8.2mg | Calcium: 126mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!