Seasoned chicken and potatoes, baked together, then topped with bacon, cheese and green onion. This is a phenomenal dish!
- Prep time :
- Cook time :
- Total time :
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 5 medium Russet or Idaho potatoes, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Spread the diced chicken and potatoes evenly into the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Pour mixture evenly over the chicken and potatoes. Stir to coat the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle evenly with the cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, and onion. Bake another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!