Honey Mustard Chicken is a simple baked chicken recipe that takes just minutes to prepare. Tender chicken breast brushed with two kinds of mustard and sweet honey for a delicious combination everyone will love.
What you need:
- chicken thighs or breasts
- olive oil
- mustard (any kind)
What to serve it with:
- Roasted broccoli, carrot sticks (which double perfectly as baby-friendly finger food) or cauliflower work perfectly since the oven will already be on. Just add the veggies to the oven for the last 15 minutes before you take the chicken out. Then crank up your oven to 450 to finish off the veggies (or use your broiler to get a little carmel color on the edges.)
- And there’s a bit of nice sauce here, perfect for slathering over quinoa, brown rice, cous cous or like we did, tabbouleh. A new dish for the kids with an awesome name to pronounce.
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2–3 pounds chicken thighs
- 2–3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sauce in a small measuring cup or bowl. Place chicken in a baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then drizzle sauce over the your chicken and pop the rosemary in the pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes for boneless thighs and 40-45 minutes for thighs with bones.