One pan paprika chicken thighs are a delicious combination of spices and skinless chicken thighs. Believe me, your family and friends will love them. Give them a try and let us know what you think. You can alter the ingredients , but I think this is the perfect combination.
- 7 skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- Pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 cup of baby carrots
- 10 small potatoes cut in half
- 2 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Place the chicken in a ziplock bag.
- Add in the olive oil, paprika, garlic, salt,pepper, and thyme.
- Seal the bag and message until the chicken is fully covered..
- Add oil to a pan over medium high heat and place the chicken in.
- Fry for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Add in the chopped onions baby carrots,and potatoes.
- Toss until the onions become translucent.
- Place the flour in and toss.
- Pour the chicken stork in, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Plate and enjoy your one pan paprika chicken thighs.