The quickest and easiest baked chicken with an amazingly creamy, cheesy Ranch topping!
- yield: 8 SERVINGS
- prep time: 10 MINUTES
- cook time: 30 MINUTES
- total time: 40 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Panko*
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, cheese, Ranch Seasoning and garlic.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken in a single layer onto the prepared baking dish and top with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with Panko.
- Place into oven and cook until completely cooked through and golden brown on top, reaching an internal temperature of 175 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
*Panko is a Japanese-style breadcrumb and can be found in the Asian section of your local grocery store.
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!