- Yield: 5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours 10
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 packets chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/4 cup Condensed Chicken Soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3 whole chicken breasts , boneless skinless (about a pound)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- In slow cooker, whisk together the water, gravy packets, condensed chicken soup, garlic powder, salt, paprika and pepper until smooth
- Add the chicken breasts to the slow cooker and flip on both sides to coat well.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- When done, carefully remove chicken, shred or cut as desired.
- Whisk the sour cream into the slow cooker until smooth and serve over chicken.
Yield: 5 servings, Amount per serving: 205 calories, Calories: 205g, Carbohydrates: 5g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 75mg, Sodium: 572mg, Potassium: 399mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 285g, Vitamin C: 1g, Calcium: 41g, Iron: 1g
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!