Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Loin is tender, juicy, and a super delicious dinner! All you need is just 5 ingredients for a great and tasty tropical meal.
- Serves: 6 servings
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 6 hours
- Total time: 6 hrs 5 mins
- 2-3 lb pork loin (trimmed of excess fat)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 23.5 ounces can pineapple chunks with juice
- Trim pork loin of excess fat, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add oil, once the oil is hot, add the pork loin and brown on each side for about 2-4 minutes or until golden.
- Add the pork to the slow cooker, rub with garlic. Add soy sauce and pineapple chunks with pineapple juice to the slow cooker. Distribute the brown sugar evenly over the top of the pork.
- Put the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours, for a soft pork loin, that can still be sliced.
- NOTE: If you want the pork extra soft, to make shredded pineapple pork, cook it on low for 8-10 hours, making sure during the cooking process, to lift the lid a few times and using a ladle pour the juices over the pork in order to keep it moist. After you shred the pork, add it back to the slow cooker and cook it on low for another hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
0 Calories: 396 Carbohydrates: 36 Protein: 35 Fat: 12 Saturated Fat: 5 Cholesterol: 95 Sodium: 620 Potassium: 753 Fiber: 1 Sugar: 34 Vitamin A: 60 Vitamin C: 10.9 Calcium: 43 Iron: 1.5
Did you find this post useful? Want to get back to this page later? Save THIS PIN below to your Recipes board on Pinterest!