7. A toothache will reduce.
Due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, garlic is good for the mouth cavity. It kills harmful microbes and heals inflamed gums. Moreover, this useful product decreases the risk of cavities. Therefore, if you start eating garlic regularly, you won’t need to see your dentist as often.
8. You will start to get slim.
This product might be useful for those who watch their figure and here are the reasons why:
- As a result of complex chemical reactions, ajoene activates special ferments in the blood and destroys fatty deposits. Therefore, there’s a high chance that anti-fat medicine will soon be made of ordinary garlic.
- Garlic blocks weight gain when an improper and imbalanced diet takes place. It burns excess calories that get into the body. Of course, it only works if you eat enough garlic.
However, even this super product has its contraindications. In some cases garlic can be quite dangerous:
- Doctors don’t recommend eating much garlic during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Children under the age of 7 should also consume it in moderate amounts.
- One shouldn’t eat garlic 2 weeks prior to surgery because garlic thins the blood and can cause bleeding.
- When it gets on the skin, garlic and garlic-based products can cause something like a burn. Therefore, it’s necessary to consult your doctor before using it.
- Garlic is a poison for animals, especially for cats and dogs of Japanese origin (Akita and Shiba Inu).
Doctors say that a healthy person can consume up to 4 cloves of garlic per day and feel great. Do you add garlic to the dishes you eat or are you afraid of its sharp smell? Please tell us about it in the comments!